« Sometimes, saying “Goodbye” is like saying “Let’s stop hurting each other”. »
« Do not be more devoted to your own brain than you are to the Bible. »
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.
You wanted love so desperately that you forgot that love is patient, and now you’re broken hearted with a world full of regrets.
Have heart, beloved! Christ’s love is patient, and He is not prideful; return to Him, and find that love that you have craved for so long.
Hmmm. I find this an awfully difficult question. For the longest time I’ve always thought not a whole lot. But recently I’ve gotten some very nice comments from people telling me differently. I’ve never really been one to talk up myself, so ignoring my humility is rather difficult for me. (Which is also why I always have trouble with applications and résumés.) But I’ll try my best:
- I will gladly make you dinner and breakfast and lunch and snacks and everything in between.
- I am happy to hear about your day, every single day.
- I give very good massages. (can coincide with you telling me about your day)
- I have made desserts for many years and will happily make you cookies or brownies or anything else whenever it suits your taste.
- I was affectionately named Cookie Man/Monster in high school because I always brought in cookies and I will happily be that for you.
- I will share my cookies with you.
- I have been told I give exceptional hugs.
- My brain knows things.
- I am willing to share.
- My arms, shoulders, and chest are all hand-crafted by God to perfectly-fit to hold a woman.
- I have ran for years and I have a sturdy back and shoulders and thighs, so no matter your weight, I will give you piggy back rides places.
- I have been able to grow a beard since fifth grade.
- I am happy to shave it for you.
- I am happy to grow it for you. You may touch as much as you please.
- I can hold a conversation for almost forty minutes without slinking back into my room. (I have testimonies ready as proof)
- If one morning you wake up and you can’t leave the house because it’s surrounded by trees, I can fell those for you.
- I am aware of many, many movies, and I will gladly watch many, many more with you.
- TV shows too.
- I make many references.
- I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable.
- I’m funny sometimes.
- I am Chandler Bing.
- I will gladly eat your food, and will likely consider it wonderful even if someone else doesn’t.
- I told my mother, who is a fantastic cook, “food is food; if it tastes good, it’s a bonus.”
- I make lots of punny jokes.
- "What did the grape say after the elephant sat on it?….. Nothing, it just let out a little whine."
- I want to work on my woodworking skills.
- I will happily make you things.
- I am thoroughly interested in your dreams and aspirations.
- I want to do my best to help you reach them.
- I care about your heart and soul.
- I want to do my best to give them nourishment and help them grow.
- If you need your space, I am good at being alone. I’ve done it for nearly twenty years.
- If you want company, I will happily be yours.
- If you’re not bright, I am a little smart, so it balances out.
- If you’re intelligent, we can talk smart people things.
- I know the script to every Harry Potter movie and I can quote things to you, if you’re into that kind of thing.
- If you’re angry, I have thick skin, and make a very good punching bag. I will take it as a sign of love.
- When Dumbledore died, I only cried for twelve hours. I like to think I have a nice hold on my emotions.
- If you’re bad with computers, I can do it for you, or help you fix it. Or any other electronic.
- I hope to offer a pure heart and a pure love.
- I will offer to be a physical or a spiritual shoulder to lean on.
- I am very open to games.
- Of all kinds.
- Even ones we make.
- I would like to play with you.
- I am very traditional.
- I would like to meet your family.
- I would like to be friends with them as much as I want to be friends with you.
- I’d like to open doors for you.
- Hold your hand.
- Hold your hand a little longer.
- Pay for movies, dinners, fairs, but have the decency to step aside if that is something that you truly want to do sometimes.
- I guarantee I will find you beautiful.
- I’ve never met someone who wasn’t.
- I like you in dresses.
- And not dresses.
- So really, you don’t have to worry because I like you in anything.
- I really like telling you how much I appreciate you.
- And pointing out your good things.
- My love.